cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

It's Good Friday!

MarilynH
5 11 199

Wishing everyone a peaceful Good Friday and a stressfree hasslefree nicotine free Easter weekend! I've been reminiscing alot over the last couple of weeks and realizing just how blessed I am! There's so much to be thankful for like a roof over my head food in fridge, freezer and cupboards, wood for the furnace to keep me warm, family and friends plus I'm so thankful that I finally wised up and am living my Forever Quit so hopefully I'll be around a little longer to enjoy the little things in life which are actually the big things in LIFE! Lets keep sticking with N.O.P.E ~ Not One Puff Ever > it's vital to our quality of life because breathing is essential to living if we can't breathe nothing else matters! 

The Choice is Ours! 

f3f6ff28051c9976ef19a878a33b3075.gif

iMarkup_20220609_084252.jpg

3167518.jpg

11 Comments
jonimarie

Good Morning

You are right @MarilynH  so many things to be grateful for. One of the biggest is this EXcommunity. Going to my Brothers today and will be back late Sunday.  Have a happy Easter all

MarilynH

Happy Easter to you, your brother and family too @jonimarie,  I'm so grateful for this EX Community as well! 

YoungAtHeart

Safe travels, @jonimarie !

YoungAtHeart

I have so much for which to be thankful!  SUNSHINE and a walk with a friend today on the glorious trail with a Spring green glade are two of them!

I am thankful for you, @MarilynH , as well, for your daily encouragement!

Nancy

Barbscloud

@MarilynH 

Barbscloud_0-1711721561283.jpeg

Thanks for you being you.

Barb

biscuit9

Blessed and happy to be here.  Thankful that Jesus AROSE on the 3rd day and that I serve a risen, living saviour.  We have made plans for Easter Sunday.  Several family members getting together and 2 kids will be hunting eggs, as well.  My contribution will be potato salad and banana nut muffins.  My husband will make pinto beans.  Shaping up to be a very pretty day here.  Think I will get my truck washed today.  It needs a bath after all that driving it has done.  

Committing to the quitting.  I no longer need or have to smoke. 

SimplySheri

I'm grateful for you and so many people here who accept me as I am!  Thankful that you are here spreading sunshine daily and helping to save lives as well 🙂

SimplySheri_0-1711725087941.jpeg

Cousin-Itt

Good afternoon, everyone

I'm grateful that I have been given the strength, the courage and the wisdom to keep the promises I made the day I woke up in the hospital. Since that day I have been given and been able to enjoy so much more now in my life. 

A lot is owed to Quitnet and the EX.

Cousin-Itt

Have a Safe Trip and Enjoy @jonimarie 

MarilynH

Thank you so much everyone I'm so thankful for all of you my friends and fellow EXers and most definitely EXtended family! 

indingrl

images.jpeg

 dear friend @MarilynH 

Thank you for passing on the love joy and peace today nope nope nope with you no matter what day it is today is my favorite DAY with everyone here 

WoooooWOOO nope is my solution too

About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....