cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Is there anyone else here...

triomommy27
0 9 2

That has a long quit under their belt but slipped early on? It would be nice to talk to someone like that. I think I'm going to kick myself in the butt everyday until I pass 50 days.

But hey 3-2-11 is pretty cool quit date! 🙂

9 Comments
maggie_8-1-2010

I relapsed many times before this forever quit. tHE THING IS i DID NOT GIVE UP.  Now here I am - day 213!!!

laurie37

Don't beat yourself up, Honey. I smoked for almost 40 years and only quit while I was pregnant or nursing my babies! You are quitting while you are young with much less damage to your body. So good for you!!!!!

(((HUGS))) 

kristin2013

Im not telling anyone what is best..i just know what helped me not break dwn and smoke..i got a e cig and when i really think im gonna break dwn and buy cigs i use it and im all better! Whatever works is my moto!!!! Keep your chin up love...dont stop quitting and wanting your quit! U can and did do this!

3-2-11 is perfect!! : )

zenagrin

I have 'slipped' and crashed so many times before

and one of my demons favorite tricks is to say

"go ahead and have one you have this thing beat this time no worries'

but I am not even on that level anymore now I know I am just an Ex and forget it I will not light up

gardenangels

I didnt smoke for 25 years! lol... one smoking boyfriend and my quit days were over! Dont dwell on where youve been sweetie... set your sites on where youre going. xoxo

Sootie

No regrets trio----3-2-11-------------------GO! You can do this.

EllenMT

See now that is the attitude, positive thinking and 3/2/11 is cool too.  Always look for joy and happiness around you. Those are the thoughts that will keep you positive.!

pir8fan

There is no history! There is now! There is tomorrow! Go forward and be happy!

rlb42

Quit for three years before... Started back because I was bored not craving just bored how stupid!