Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Inviting Friends

Diane145
0 7 102

I am amazed that I quit cold turkey!

I am also more than happy to help my friends and family quit and stay on track.  Inviting my family too.  I hope you all meet Pat and help her with her quit.  She just did so on Mother's Day.

The journey gets easier and with your help, she can do it!

Sending her a link to join us today!

God Bless and enjoy the Freedoms of Memorial day!

7 Comments
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Diane145

Glad to hear you have recommended us to others. That's quite an honor.  Do you know the usernames of those people who have joined per your referral?  You can @Mention by putting @username and then selecting them from the pop up list so others can find them in the community.

Mark
EX Community Manager

Jennifer-Quit

Hey there! Good to see you!  We will do all we can to help Pat!

Diane145

As soon as I get her to join I’ll share!

Thank you very much for responding!!

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10

Diane145

I LOVE this group. I seriously think that without your help I would have fallen off track!!

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10

elvan

Diane145‌ So good to hear from you, I am CERTAIN that I would not be celebrating over three years of freedom had I not found this group.  I seriously doubt that I would have survived for that long.  I have recommended this group to friends and relatives and left cards at doctors' offices, with their permission, if anyone has joined as a result of that, I am not aware but I sure hope they do.  This is a wonderful group of people and it is so much more than just a support group, it is a group of friends who will do whatever they can to help each other.  I have formed what I am sure will be lifelong relationships with people here and I am so happy for that.

It really IS good to hear from you.

Ellen

JACKIE1-25-15

Hi Diane.  Great seeing you. You have our commitment to help whomever you refer to us. 

Giulia

There will be many pats on the back for Pat when she arrives!  You KNOW we'll help her with her quit and walk the walk alongside her.  Happy Memorial Day to you.