Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Introduction? or something :)

kseller421
2 10 145

Hey there friends,

I am 25 years old, I live on a farm in the middle of nowhere. Not alot happens in my small town. I have my Masters degree in eduction however i cant find a job as a teacher. I currently work at Mercedes car plant building seats for a company called Faurecia. I am not your typically "girly girl" and I always grew up playing ball riding fourwheelers fishing and just anything outside. I am an easygoing person who loves to make people laugh! I  am currently in my countdown to stopping smoking. The uneasiness and fear has already began. I started smoking june of last year after my grandfather passed away. Im sure everyone has been there and knows how one or two a day turns into a pack very quickly just to cope with everyday stresses and life. I know there are no excuses and when it comes down to it I absolutely hate being addicted to cigs. I hate the way it makes my clothes smell, drys my mouth out, my friends hate it, my furbaby is allergic...the list goes on and on. I know that it will be tough but I just cant do this any longer. The addiction is haunting.

Hopefully reaching out to this community will help me in my journey.

Fayth 42 Peace & Love

10 Comments