cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Im still here!!

Jenny78
5 15 165

Wow!!! It’s been almost 2years since I have been on this site. Well, I have been so busy not smoking and enjoying life without my sickorettes and not thinking about smoking that I have not needed to get on here every day like in the beginning. I just want everyone to know that if it wasn’t for the ex community that I would not be 6 1/2 years clean. I feel so great and thankful to wake up every morning to see another smoke free day. Thank you everyone for getting me here to where I am today. God Bless everyone this holiday weekend and remember no smoking!!

11/25/12

15 Comments
Barbscloud

Congrats on 6 1/2 years.  That's amazing.  Sharing your success always inspires others on their journey.

Thanks

Barb

indingrl

Thanks for stopping in and sharing the GOOD NEWS!!!  CONGRATS ON 6 1/2 YEARS NON SMOKER LIVING AND ENJOYING YOUR OWN NICOTINE FREEDOM! Yahoooooo WAY TO GO!

JonesCarpeDiem

Great Post!

Great Job!

Congratulations!

Giulia

Hooray Hooray and Brava!  Kudos on that lovely quit of yours.  Stop by more often!  

sweetplt

Congratulations Jenny78 on 6 1/2 years quit...this is super...~ Colleen 174 DOF 

YoungAtHeart

dZRz6ok.gif

elvan

WOW, Congratulations on 6 1/2 years, that is AWESOME!  Thanks posting, particularly after two years! 

Ellen

Mandolinrain

Thats Awesome, Congrats to you!

maryfreecig

Ditto on awesome!!! Thanks for coming back to share your success--everyday someone comes here searching for hope and stories do that.  

DonnaMarie

Congrats on your not smoking. I hope to keep coming around, but wonder if it will slip down my priority list as my quit grows! Hope not

Good to see you here and love to know that people stay quit. Gives me long term hope.

Donna

Day 161

Kimshine

@DonnaMarie it gives me hope too and I see you're still here! Look how far you've come!😃

Metroguy

@Jenny78 Always good to see these kinds of posts because they are inspirational and motivational, all at once. Happy to hear you have 6 1/2 years under your belt. That is AMAZING!

Best,

John

Kimshine

@Metroguy This was posted over 2 years ago. I think my digging around and commenting must have caused it to show up again?

@Jenny78  actually has more time quit than the 6.5 years she mentioned on 5/26/19.

Way to go Jenny!

Jenny78

Yes, everyone, I'm still here with 9 years smoke free!! Not one puff ever!! Thank you for all the congratulations!!  If I can do this after 45 years of smoking then you can too!! I feel so much better than I did 9 years ago and I just turned 70. Don't wait till it is too late. Love to everyone on this site that got me where I am today.

Kimshine

@Jenny78  👏👏👏

Thank you for sharing!