cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Im ok everyone

OBLENESS74
1 10 104

I just wanted to post that I'm doing ok. I was hospitalized 6-8 for low blood sugars and hypertension. I came back home Monday and been resting. IM STILL NOT SMOKING ON DAY 13 AND STILL ON LEVEL 1 PATCHES. I just wanted to check in with everyone and surprisingly , I haven't gained no weight....in fact I have lost which is extremely odd because last time I quit I had gained.

10 Comments
MarilynH

Sending good thoughts and prayers up for you to feel better soon and congrats on your 13 precious smoke free days, get lots of rest and thank you for checking in and letting us know how you're doing. 

maryfreecig

Thanks for checking in. Glad to hear you are doing better and great about not smoking!!!!

YoungAtHeart

All good news!

Take care of yourself!

Nancy

shashort

Congratulations on day 13 YAY keep it up. glad to hear your alright. Hope you feel better soon.

elvan

OBLENESS74‌ I am SO HAPPY to hear from you, so sorry that you were hospitalized but thrilled that you now have 13 days of freedom and you are doing well.  I was worried about you and hoped you would let us know what was going on but I really hate to stalk people (although I am probably pretty good at it).  Thank you SO MUCH for letting us know that you are alright...congratulations on not gaining any weight.  PLEASE know that you are in my thoughts.

Love,

Ellen

Jennifer-Quit

Relieved to hear from you!  Hope that your health situation improves.  OK puff-tm-draggin‌ come and share your words of wisdom like no one else can!

OBLENESS74

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU HEHEHE....I APPRECIATE EVERYONE ON HERE BUT WE HAVE GOTTEN CLOSE AND U CAN STALK ME LOL LOL LOL!!! I'm feeling ok they changed some meds around but I'm taking it easy...ive missed seeing you and chatting with you ((hugssssssssssssssssssssss))

elvan

Big hugs right back to you!  I am so glad that you are alright and that you are taking it easy.  Tomorrow, you will have TWO FULL WEEKS of freedom, that is AWESOME, absolutely AWESOME.  Hell week, check, Heck week, check!  You are so doing this.  I am so happy for you and I am glad I have permission to stalk you, LOL!

Ellen

Thomas3.20.2010

Sorry to hear you've been so ill but I'm glad you're home! Take good care of yourself! Smoking makes everything worse - no question! The Good News is the incredible ability of the body to repair when we quit polluting ourselves. Sending good thoughts your way for a complete and speedy recovery.

elvan

OBLENESS74  How are you doing today?  Happy to be home?  Getting rest and getting used to the new meds?

About the Author
My name is Lisa and I'm 42 years old. I started smoking as an adult(in my 30's). Two years ago, I quit and like a dumbass I started again a year ago (sighs)! I'm a diabetic (6years) and on 4 oral medications! I lost my father(my only parent) at the young age of 55 from heart problems which I know the raw truth is from smoking.