cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Im into triple digits now!

tatumferguson2
0 14 95

I am still hanging in there. I notice so many smokers now. I don't know why I am paying so much attention now, but it seems like every other person that I see has a cigarette hanging out of there mouth. When I get a chance, I tell people about my story. I also encourage them to quit.  I am so proud of myself, my kids are too. I would have never imagined making it to day 127. I am also finally focusing on my diet, and dropping a few pounds.  I don't crave cigarettes anymore, but psychologically I still wonder what it would be like to still smoke. Fortunately my improved health and quality of life has made such an impact from being a quitter, it is never enough to ever want to return to it. Continued thanks to my cheering squad, and a heartfelt encouraging word on becoming a quitter, and staying quit. Remain focused on your journey and protect your quit always.

P.S. Sorry I hadn't checked in in awhile, been working alot......smooches!

14 Comments
lauahe

127 days! Awesome! Congrats on that.

Debi12

Triple digits!!!!!!

JonesCarpeDiem

Great Job Tatum!!!!

brkemc

That is so awesome. I'm only three hours in! I can't even imagine hitting the kind of milestones you've hit already. Keep it up!

Madyzsgocka

Congrats on 127 days, that's a terrific accomplishment,  hey brkemc, we'll be there in no time, Keep going and remember N.O.P.E.

lynette9

WTG!!!

tamarale

Congratulations! Your blog gives so many so much to look forward to. You are DONE with cigarettes!

_m_9

Way to Go!

laurie37

Whoo Hoo Tatum!!!!! 127 days is AWESOME!!!!!! You are doing SO well! I also notice smokers and they all look kind of pathetic. The ones I REALLY have to hold back from talking to are the teens I see smoking. 😞 I just want to yell "Don't do it! It's not worth it! Stop before you're addicted!"

(((BIG HUGS)))

Strudel
Great to hear from you! Congrats on 127 days!
jawidge

Way to go!  You really are doing great  You certainly sound great!   thanks for the post

JoAnne5-14-2008

A Pictures
Congrats Graphics
" width="28" />

Thomas3.20.2010

Keep on Rockin' It!!!! You're doing Great! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

tatumferguson2

Thank you all! Keep up the good work everyone!