cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Im ALIVE and so is everyone else! LOL

s-tiller
0 4 20
Hello everyone! I first off want to say I am no blogger or chatter but I am learning so just because I don't type something somewhere doesn't mean I don't read. Thank you to my friends on My Page for sending me great words of encouragement and cute pictures. Yes I am still doing it and as the days go by I am still looking for them but have to remind myself I don't have any because I quit, remember. Still very snappy at times and have to remind my friends who do smoke don't be so rude as to lay theirs in front of me. I actually picked up the same pack with a lighter and moved them from in front of me 3x's and didn't even take one out the pack to smell. God says that he will never give you anymore than you can bare and let me tell you I am one hell of a strong women. Now some of this is because of life circumstances and others but some were self inflicted like smoking and some worse things. I am not proud of the toxins I have placed into my body but I am here to testify smoking is the #1 addiction from them all. This is the hardest and most nagging thing but no matter how hard or nagging it may be right now if you find something to do and stay on a task it helps. I actually look at my friends and feel sorry for them because either they just don't care about themselves or they have a vice that has ahold of them and is just too scared to let it go. Tomorrow I will share some tips of what I have done so that i can help not only my friends but anyone who needs it. May each and everyone of you have a Blessed Smokeless Day!
4 Comments