Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

If i can dance in the rain I would :)

jojo29
0 21 28

Smile With Us

Pictures88.com | Smile | Forward this Picture" />But i cant b/c i cant freakin breath 🙂 but Iam alive waiting for my team to list me for a lung transplant !! So I see alota new names here, thats a good thing. congrats to u people out there for giving urself a shot at life and not giving up on urself.. Its the choices we sometimes make in our own life that hurt us the most. As i always say, we are our worst enemey.. but we also live and learn dont we.or do we?? Some do, some dont think of it as a life threatening situation,mainly b/c we cant really see inside our self, but boy i bet if u can see ur lungs on the outside .. i bet u would quit smoking on the spot, I bet if smoking damages were brought out on ur face chest anyplace noticable, you wouldnt do it. think about it, now google lung cancer/copd emphysema, lung trnsplants.. thats what your looking up to ..So dont wait till its to late and ur wishing you quit long ago like i did.

And i hope ur smart enuf to relize age dont matter. lung deseases dont discriminate. if it wants u itll get you. then you have no controll. and u let the smoking win!! Im only 53 but i was also 38 when i was told im heading for problems,at 43-44 i was told i had lil copd by 52 i was full blown stage 4 copd with end emphysema.who if i want to live has to go for a lung tx. so dont gamble with ur life reli .b/c its easy to lose ..

Im on 02.almost a yr now, was in the hosp 3 times in 10 months, just recently in icu, now iam on bipap to help me breath. this is not what i had i store for me, but it got me.Now, i have goals, I have my bucket list LMAO I have plans Iam high on life and very content to be a non smoker too which nobody including me ever thought id ever do in my life. So if u guys are thinkin u cant, change that attitude right now and make it a yes i can.. iam determined, iam strong!! be positve. I showed so many people i reli did have it in me .. I took my own life back ,now you take urs back!!! So just came here to congradualate you all for quitting weather its an hr a day a week a month . its a big accomplishment!! good job.. Joanne. smokefree 540days :)) a 40 yr smoker/ looking for lucky lungs ;00

p/s I LMOST FORGOT, I STARTED CHAIR YOGA YESTERDAY !!!! HEY ,ITS BEEN A WHILE, GIVE ME TIME, ILL BE WHERE I WAS 6 MONTHS AGO :)) WOOT OOT FOR ME 😉 LMAO

21 Comments