cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

ITS BEEN A WHILE BLOGGING

cookiegirl
0 5 9

Today is my 15th day smoke free.I took my daughter to the book store and it felt nice not rush and worry about getting out side just to smoke. I'm not  a big writer even through I have tried. And trust me I have tried to be I have a facebook so that I can talk to my sister and she tells me all the time you just can't get the hang of this can you "lol" and I think she is right.Maybe it my job I'm on the switchboard all day and look at an computer so I'm not big on it at home.  but I have came to this site every night and have read every blog and I can not tell you how much it has gotten me through the days.But coming here now is like saying my prayers I look forward to it. And eveyday I tell myself N.O.P.E. . I wish everyone a wonderful smoke free weekend. And hope everyone enjoy the super bowl Smoke Free.

5 Comments
onvacation

woohoo 15 days rocks!

mike219

Me too cookie. I haven't been able to read every post but I try to read as many as possible. Congratulations On the 15 days I am right there with you. Mike

Strudel
Cookie girl - congrats on 15 days! I know what you mean about shopping with your daughter - it is so wonderful to live in the moment and not always be waiting for the next fix! You sound like you are doing great! Congrats again!
laurie37

Hooray for 15 days! You are doing it!

(((HUGS)))

lynette3

Hey, when I was working on the computer all day the last thing I wanted to do was come home and get on it.

And no, writing isn't a piece of cake, even tho every thinks they can do it! 🙂

No prob. Just drop in and let us know you're still going strong. Always a joy to hear parents buying books for their kids.

Fifteen days is nothing to sneeze at!

PS Do you love cookies? Man, chocolate chips are making me crazy! And heavier! 🙂