cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

IT HAS TO BE A TEST

shashort
1 17 204

This has to be a test only a test right!  Off to go do water aerobics today as the weather finally cooperated. Oh yeah burned some stress.  Walked the lazy river burned more stress great!  Got a raft and actually lazed in the lazy river so relaxing. After well deserved pool time, I drove home. Cranked radio up and  for first time for awhile feeling a little better. Only to look in rear veiw mirror to see a cop behind me with lights and sirens. Shoot shall I say adrenalin, Arg!! Got me goin 40 in a 30mph zone. Already embarassed that I have been pulled over, that wasn't bad enough.  Oh yes it gets better, he asked me for my drivers license oh great he tells me my drivers license are expired. Awe man I so didn't even think about my birthday passing and this is year to renew. OH MY GOD: I look behind me there were 2 other police that just stopped behind the first cop car.  He had me get out of the car.  Asked me a bunch of questions and all this time I am thinking oh God I am going to Jail. Then they finally told me I had to call someone to drive me as I couldn't drive on expired license.   Under my breath I am thinking yes I can because I just did and have been doing it for 2 days. My husband brought someone to drive my car and then went and got license. Shew wipes brow. At least I didn't get arrested and my car didn't get towed. And NO I did not smoke over, the thought rattled for a moment then was gone as I know it won't help resolve anything anyway.  So don't let your license expire and of course don't smoke over it. Oh my gosh now I have to deal with harrassment from hubby and family.  I have to laugh I don't have tears left.   Will say the nicodemon dude is testing and I am still denying it.Thanks to everyone for being here for me it really means a lot to me.

17 Comments
About the Author
Hi! My name is Sharon and I am married, a mom to 5 kids and also have 2 fur babies that are both shelties and considered my kids. I have smoked for about 30 years. I came here to learn how to quit and stay quit. I need to quit to impove my health and was tired of nicotine controlling me and Doctors and family nagging me. I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. Now that I have joined in the EX family I now have been free of nicotine since May 13th 2016.