cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

IM BACK AGAIN HELP

angeleyes
0 11 35

Well i have tried to stop smoking about 8 to 10 times now ! i was doing ok not good for a while till i got a phone call on feb 24th 2010 that my sister had died in her sleep ! she was only 34 years old ! we dont no y she died she just died ! she use to smoke and do a lot of drugs but had been clean for atlest 11 months due to her being in jail. only been out a week and died ! yes she started back smoking too before she died ! about a week agao i had to go to tx from ky to be with my mom couse she stoped breathing while in the hospital and had to have a tube put down her . one doc says it was copd and one says it wasnt ! i am so lost ! i want to stop smoking so bad but i dont no how ! i have a whole lot of hurt right now in my heart ! i am smoking right now and useing these cigarette filters called" nic-no " it is suppose to remove tar & nicotene with out changing the tast and im suppose to feel the benenfits of easier breathing within a week. at lest thats what the box says ! but i dont want to do it this way eather ! i want to stop ! im back and i could use all the help i can get !

11 Comments