cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

I went 400 days without a cigarette and I feel great. .................

tiffanyann2
0 16 23

I feel great now that I'm not smoking. Can you believe that It has been 400 days since I have touched a cigarette? I am so happy that I will treat myself with subway. I would love to have cake for this but I can't have it because I just found out that I'm a diabetic and I don't know If the bakery would make me a diabetic cake. And if they did, I don't think that my family would want to eat that kind of cake. Plus I want to lose weight  so I will take a walk to subway and get some food. I don't mind the walk. I'm trying to help my friend with her smoking but it is hard when  we live in two different cities and we can't see each other because we live so far away and we can't drive. And she keeps slipping and having a cigarette.  I gave her Allen Carr's book EasyWay but she keep saying that she can't see good enough to ready the book. I'm not going to worry about it. I just going to keep on praying for her and hoping that one day that she will know what it feels like to be and stay free for life. I'm glad that I'm free and I'm never going to go back to the cigarette.

16 Comments