cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

I've made a list...

Brittney4
0 11 36

I have a super busy day tomorrow which should help!  I am going to wake up, shower and spend as much time as possible getting myself pretty, because after all, this will be the first time I have gone to school without smelling like an ashtray!  Mornings are hard so the busier I can stay during those hours will be SUPER helpful!  I have made a list of all the reasons I want to quit smoking and I am going to keep it in my pocket tomorrow and look at it when I am feeling out of it.  I have also made a schedule for myself tomorrow so when I am feeling out of it I can look at my schedule to see what I'm supposed to be doing and just do it!  I have a giant bottle of water to put in my backpack tomorrow and about 5 packs of different kinds of gum... oh and my candy canes!  Love those things!  I guess all I'm trying to do is convince myself that no matter what, I CAN DO THIS AND I WILL DO THIS!!!  Failure is not an option for me this time.  I have done it before and I will do it again.  Most of all, I want smoking to stop with me and have my daughter grow up to be a 'non smoking snob'!  I want to conceive another child, I want to spend the holidays with my family without having to put my coat on every hour and go outside and freeze in the snow!  I want to breath when I run... I guess that means I also want to start running again!  I want to get into the nursing program at my college and if I can't then I want to do the respiratory program and they will not allow me in the program if I am a smoker!  Most of all, as silly as it sounds, I want to smell good again!  I want to smell myself and appreciate the scents of my perfumes instead of masking the smoke with perfume.  

I need to stop rambling but I just wanted to write all of this tonight so when I wake up in the morning I will have it all layed out for me and can visually see how badly I want this!  Good night everyone! 

11 Comments