cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

I took the challenge and I am a winner!

moody_9-18-13
0 27 290

Today is 130 days of life without sickorettes!

I took the challenge and I am a winner!

The "secret" to quitting is no secret.

As that wise ole cat, aka Dale says, Keep them away from your face....

and I might add...no matter what because when you made the decision to quit, you made a promise to yourself, so honor your promise. Prepare for your success. Prepare your attitude, your environment and know you will need to relearn life without smoking. Understand smoking never did even one thing FOR you. And, keep them away from your face!

Happy Sunday, Happy Quitting!

Moody, day 130 and blessed.

27 Comments
YoungAtHeart

Wow - congratulations!

and a GREAT blog, to boot!

Nancy

crazybabi3-2

Congratulations Great job!

smorgy8513

Yeah You!!!!     Thanks for hanging in....you are a blessing to us!

Sharon

Magstoyou

Congratulations on 130 days!!

And the blog is great, thanks for sharing!!!

Mag194d

jacks1125

WOW 130 days , I bet that feels good, enjoy and celebrate!!!!!! Great blog as well!!!

JonesCarpeDiem

Woo Hoo!

Look At You!

klv

Great Job Moody!  I just sent you a quick PB.

Bye bye to NML. 

JRC

You sure are a winner- in more ways than one!!! Truly an inspiration. Thank you,thank you, thank you!!!

phyllis-12-7-15

Love Two Teach: January 2012

Kathy187

i don't even know you but am so proud of you!!!! Thanks for motivating the rest of us!

freeneasy

Nice Job-that's the key-Keep them away from your face!

candylance

Way to go, VA girl!! Keep on keepin' on, and we WILL meet someday!! (((U)))

Candy     d138

Mrs.Rum

Congratulations!  130 days is a wonderful accomplishment!  Making a goal that in the beginning seems so far away.....and then somehow a day at a time you get there!

Onward and upward.

Congratulations again!

carpe_diem_2014

130 days is an amazing accomplishment! Congratulations my friend and I hope you have a HUGE celebration for yourself today!

Roxie-1-16-2014

Congratulations on 130 days!!! Whoo hoo!!! That is so wonderful to hear!  Thanks for sharing as your blog as it inspires me. You have reason to celebrate! Keep up the great job!

LouiseR
130 days is so wonderful, congrats and keep stacking those days
marilyn_marmac

Congrats on 130 days!

Don't break your promises

ladybeth1-10-14

Congratulations!! 🙂

GreenThumb3

Congrats you are awesome and a winner hope you treat yourself with some kind of reward today 

linda258

So very happy for you .... you are out of NML.... and YOU DID IT... fantastic news!

Rick_M

WTG ...feels great to leave the cigs behind....Stay with it...

Strudel

A winner indeed! Congrats on 130 days! 

moody_9-18-13

You guys have no idea how much you mean to me. I am forever grateful for the support I have received here. I joked with several people today that I traded one addiction for another one....hanging out here on this website! But, this new addiction to EX is helping me on the rest of my life journey and hopefully I will be here to help someone else on their journey. 

I do believe in God and I believe when we listen, He sends us toward people we need to know, as He works miracles everyday through each of us. 

I have learned the most wonderful things about humanity here. I have learned so much about myself here. I smile a lot these days. Thank you, friends for helping me find myself.

Thomas3.20.2010
Congratulations, Moody!!! Goodbye NML - Hello, your New Normal! Rock your Quit!
cheryl_1-1-14

So proud of you!  130 days is a huge landmark to us EX smokers.  Thanks for showing us it can be done. 

cory-3-10-13

Awesome Moody! Congrats!♥

nancy92

wtg on 130 days smoke free..I quit on feb 2nd I have 2 days in..It feels good to finally have my right mind set..

Nancy