cancel
Showing results forΒ 
ShowΒ Β onlyΒ  | Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Share your quitting journey

I think it's way past time for an all day buffet! 😁

MarilynH
2 6 159

I'm thinking an all day buffet is a great way to start the day so please pull up a chair and join me in on a little downtime especially since there's no calories involved! πŸ˜ƒ  Nope ~ Not One Puff Ever is TRULY THE GIFT OF LIFE that'll keep on giving day after day week after week month after month AND Lord willing year after year AND all we've got to stick with our precious quits! Now it's time to relax 😁 Coffee anyone?! 😊

66c38e95f0d4b84f7132cb1f3f97cebd.gif

c9812d8c64ef9bfb45bcc44538c7a702.jpg

20220709_081408-COLLAGE.jpg

f97a905228e3d3befcc9201cbc9b3e42.jpg

6 Comments
Barbscloud

@MarilynH I'm not sure what I want this morning.  Well the sun is shining for a change, so I thinks I'll have a sunny side up egg with bacon and home fries.

Barbscloud_0-1712494850921.jpeg

Have a great day.

Barb

biscuit9

Good morning @MarilynH .  Looks like I am just in time for breakfast!  Woohooooo it looks delicious in here.  Coffee tastes great, as well.  Eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy please.   Fresh glass of mango juice also.  No smoking after breakfast.  

Wishing you a blessed Sunday.  I will be worshipping the Lord today.  

YoungAtHeart

We have a lovely morning in my neck of the woods!  Hallelujah!  I will celebrate with a little bit of EVERYTHING!

😁

champsin97

Waffle House for me please.

jonimarie

I love my swedish pancakes. And of course an Almond danish would be nice.

We are having an all day soaker which in our neck of the woods is must needed. Go figure happy to see rain. Went down to Mankato and spent Fri & Sat night with my sister on the farm. She put me to work. I love it nothing like helping out on the farm.

Mike.n.Atlanta

A little something I grilled last weekend. Bring it out for the lunch buffet.

shared image.jfifMn@ 001.jpg

About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....