cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

I survived 2 long road trips without smoking...and finishing up day 5 too :)

lee-lee2
0 13 34

I just LOVE this site!! It is great! The encouraging words really helped me and Im so glad I was able to use some of the suggestions offered to me...keeping water handy at all times definitly helps alot..plus the lil snacks to keep my mouth busy when I get antsy..i have filled my ashtray with individually wrapped candies .  Well...tommorow is the BIG day!! I go in for my csection at 8am in the morning..and I have been smoke free for 5 days...this means my lil baby Charlie will NOT be subjected to nicotine withdrawls or discomfort OR nicotine tainted breast milk...Now, to stay close to this site so I can continue this good work 🙂 Thanks everyone for your support!!!!

13 Comments
froguelady

That is why the site is here and some of us stay to encourage others.  I hope tomorrow is a wonderful day for you and baby.  You have made a very wise decidion in quitting.

YoungAtHeart

Congratulations!  You have made the absolutely BEST decision you could make for you and your little one!

Stay close to the site as you come home and the stresses of your different life come to the fore.  We will be here to offer advice and support whenever you need it.

Great job - and best wishes tomorrow!

Ex_Nancy

This is such a blessing Lee Lee...always remember NOPE=Not One Puff Ever!

bella65
Yay congrats on both a new baby exciting good luck and will be here for you
Patty-cake

Congrats on your decision to quit and to give your baby a smoke free life. You are going to be a great mom!

lois13

congrats on your quit and the new baby,  you thank of the baby and don,t smoke

clare3

Good job !!! Congratulation on a job well done.

JonesCarpeDiem

we'll be thinking of you tomorrow

jojo_2-24-11

Great Job and wonderful news of the baby coming tomorrow. I had 3 c-sections and boy were they the prettiest babies ever A little bias going on here! Your baby will be thanking you for quitting. You and Charlie get some rest for the big day tomorrow!

Bonnie11.3.2009

Happy Baby Day!  Good job, now enjoy that baby and keep close to us.  Picture of little Charlie would be awesome when you get a chance!

SkyGirl

Congratulations and all of our best wishes go with you tomorrow.  Charlie is one lucky baby to have a mom who cares enough to quit smoking.  We'll all be waiting to hear from you after Charlie arrives!

Jordan-11-1-12

Congratulations!!

lee-lee2

thanks all!! it went well...and im so glad i did it-finally! better late than never!!!