cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

I still hate dreams that I was smoking. I wake up and am seriously fearful for a minute that I actua

raychel
0 2 18
I still hate dreams that I was smoking. I wake up and am seriously fearful for a minute that I actually did. I think I hate the dreams so much because the remind me one of the worst parts about being a smoker... well it was to me anyways, and that was how I felt upon waking up in the morning.

Uggh the feeling was so disgusting. Even if I had brushed my teeth insanely well the night before, still woke up with such a disgusting taste in the mouth. So much gunk in my throat, my chest. Didn't wake up feeling well at all. Not alert. Just enough to roll out of bed and go directly to the pack of cigs. I never felt "alive" until at least the third one of the morning. I had to get my nicotine levels back up soon upon waking. I was the smoker who smoked A LOT in the mornings. I felt like I could not get around and function until those nicotine levels were at a stable level.

Gah...remember how I felt...it made me feel like a sick old lady, not a 24 year old.

Tonight we went to an outdoor dog show. We had a really fun time but for a good 10 minutes I was completely appalled. See, we had found a nice place to watch but the guy we were behind was sitting there lighting up cig after cig. He would put one out and light another one. I was getting pissed. To make it worse, there was little kids in front of us, and he was blowing his smoke directly on them!! Parents were getting PISSED as you can imagine! I was just so appalled. I think I am becoming one of "those" non smokers...I really just can't stand the habit at all.
2 Comments