cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

I reli dont get it!! gota vent here.

jojo29
0 16 20

ok , Im not getin this today, i woke up feeling ok, it lasted mayb 30 min. after that , my mood went from so so just ok  to look at me funny and ill knock ur head off!! And then there i went, i wanted a cigg ohh sooo bad, it was not like a craving it was more a want thing. so i took a shower got dressed went out, i went to my old job to see friends, everyone said how great i look how i glow now 🙂 and how funny it was not to be coughin woohoo i felt reli great, so i left got some lunch and right after i ate my mickey dees it was all ova agian. i been this way all day but im 21 days here and all i have on my head is to have a cigg, im not sure if its just the day, or if im nervos about the drive tomm goin 4 hrs away to pick up my daughter at school, the drive is on my mind as the car its my weak thing here.or if its the day the drive n the holiday. im not gona smoke. i didnt do 21 days for nothing but i reli just dont like the feelin im havin so i have to start talkin to myself here. i was like this on my 3rd day and my 9th, wat is it everyother wk haha

holy crap. well i just punished my son to b/c of his lil wise mouth, today is deffinetly not the day .. so hes grounded & nice n quite now. :))  hes only 14 but 14 and knows better to.  ok well i think im gona run upstairs put pjs on mayb even shower agian to wake up b/c im getin reli tired now. or a bubble bath :)) to relax, then read read read some more. well mayb i need to blog here to b/c i feel the weight is alil lighter, its almost like a wave that comes over u but today its not leaving me eaither.i just wanted to know if anyone 21 days or better has gone threw this, is it normal or am i losing my strength.ok guys thanks. Joanne.

16 Comments