cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

I promise to keep this appointment...

family-first
0 14 30

I had an appointment for a scoping awhile back, but my daughter got sick and I had to cancel. Now I have an emergency and need to get in. Figures. I am a little nervous to be honest, but am trying to put any ideas about it in the back of my mind. I feel a bit sad, as I have been trying so hard to do the right things by my family and myself. I guess it is what it is...have a great day everyone. xoxo

14 Comments
melissa131

A scoping? A tiny camera put somewhere? 

family-first

Yes...down ones throat...

BobbyMaynard

Be otimistic and hope for the best. No need to worry needlessly. Be sure to come here and lets us know what you know as soon as you know something. Thinking positive thoughts for you.

Bobby

BobbyMaynard

If being otimistic does not work, you might try being optimistic.

melissa131

Ah, I've had that done, it's not a big deal. I was tested for stomach cancer, dont' have, but do have a hiatel hernia, had and ulcer, and then had to have my gal blader removed. You wont be able to drive yourself home though after words and might say funny things. I went and picked my mom up after hers and she kept saying-when did you learn to drive a stick shift? lol. Thats pretty funny as her boyfriend had to teach me to do that when I was about 16. Because she was too nervous, letting me drive. 

Smiley grin 0003.gif

Anyway, you'll be fine, it's good to know what's going on in there. 🙂 But I'll wish you good luck, and yeah keep yer appt. 🙂 I know how that goes when you put Family  First. 🙂 

family-first

Lmao @ Bobby!!! Thanks! Yes Melissa..had on before no biggie...nervous about whats going on and outcome...thats all. Must stay "otimistic" thanks! 🙂

Yaya2.6.10

Hugs and prayers to you!

JonesCarpeDiem

I thought you were talking mouthwash

melissa131

Yeah,  I was going there, or up periscope,,a new hobby involving submarines...idk. 

SaraSmile

I'll be thinking about you and praying that it's nothing!  Hang in there!

Strudel

I am sending prayers and good thoughts that all will be well. Keep us posted and take care! 

aztec

I have my yearly endoscopic ultrasound scope test in january

for a pancreas cyst, when they first found it I was scared bad but everyone here prayed for me and I met some great people that really cared.

So I am sending some light your way and asking our creator to be with you

and healing wings.

amen

Don't forget The Lord loves you and we care too

jim117

As you probably know I had a major heart attack 11/4/11 but before that I had a vitrectomy.  Which is eye surgery.  I had a hole in the back of my eye and it had to be filled with a gas to close it up.  I was really nervous.  But it really wasn't bad at all.  As a matter of fact, sometime during the surgery I woke up and asked the nurse if things were going all right and she said yes things are going fine.   I said "good I'll see you after while I am going to sleep"  She said something like no you don't want to do anything like that because when you go to sleep your eyeballs move and I am sure with this type of surgery you don't want that to happen.

GL

Jim

turtle6

I had both throat and colon done at the same time, there not bad, good thing too found out I got an ulcer not much in the way of symtoms cept heartburn. caught it early. think positive for you too.