cancel
Showing results forΒ 
ShowΒ Β onlyΒ  | Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Share your quitting journey

I may need a 4th coffee! πŸ€”β˜•πŸ‘

MarilynH
3 8 191

I don't believe I've mentioned that my daughter Mandy has taken a 3 month course to get her class 1 license which she passed she's now doing her interm to get 100 hrs to get her certificate, she's taking it 3 hrs away to do day runs so Gramp and I have Mason Monday thru Friday this is her 2nd week she'll be done on the 23rd! It's nerve wracking this close to Christmas luckily so far we haven't got any major snowstorms hummm actually we've barely got any snow at all! Any that we did get has been washed away with rain so far the weather has cooperated for her to travel home on Fridays and back to Moncton on Sundays! Anyway I'm rambling LOL! Sorry about that lets all stick with N.O.P.E ~ Not One Puff Ever AND Vigilance N.M.W ~ No Matter what! LIFE happens BUT relapsing isn't an option EVER! The CHOICE is Ours! Here's a picture of my daughter Mandy taking a break 😁 AND one of Gramp and Mason playing chess.....

Screenshot_20221208-091042.jpg

20221205_180804.jpg

20221113_211501.jpg

f3dee3281bd733b5e1666bcd23dc44f5.jpg

20220410_083714.jpg

8 Comments
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....