cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

I made it 100 days...

christine_s
0 8 31

Looking at the text "100" is pretty amazing after smoking for over 20 years; it was not as hard as I thought which is the good news, the bad news is that so many major life stressors came up for me and sometimes I would think

'I want to smoke', that is because I used that as my escape, but I learned that I can still have all the stress and did not need the smoke...so I guess it was not such bad news with the exception of the challenges and I mean some pretty major challenges. This helped me learn I had discipline and I could do this!!! I can breathe so much better, I can smell better, taste better, I have more money, I don't stress about running out of cigarettes...I walk more, I have more energy and get so many things done.

Thank you to the Ex Community for being there...I will keep my quit..NOPE

Shoshone Falls, ID

This is where I went on vacation, it's breathtaking...

: ) Christine

8 Comments
Dotgirl_1-28-16

Congratulations on 100 days and welcome to the triple digits! WOOHOO yay you! Beautiful picture.

JonesCarpeDiem

Beautiful Quit!

Beautiful vacation spot.

meWisconsin

Congratulations on 100 days of freedom.

Terry

YoungAtHeart

It looks like you had a breathtaking vacation!  Congratulations on 100 days!

Stay vigilant as you are still traveling through No Mans Land.  You are ALMOST at the end of the quit journey - but don't be surprised if your addictive mind starts sending a few random, intense craves your way in the next 30 days or so.  They WILL end just as quickly as they came - so don't despair!  Use the tools you found helpful early in your quit and they will have no power over you.

Nancy

TerrieQuit

Hi, Christine!  Congratulations on 100 days and entry to the TDC! We have been waiting for you, the door is open, come on in!

I am very proud of you!

I Won't Quit on my Quit!

Thomas3.20.2010

WHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

christine_s

Thank you for all of your congrats!!! Hope you are all doing well.

Strudel

Congrats on 100 days! That is such a great milestone - celebrate!