cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

I'm still here.

wishingstar
0 15 38

I check in the morning.  I do alot of reading of others blogs. I may not post to some of them. Because I can't give advice. if I am still smoking. I  can cheer others on , or say never give up.  We have 5 Birthdays coming up. So we will spend the night at my sister-in-law house and the next day go to his parents house , to watch the redskins games with good food and celbrate all the birthdays. 

My new quit day is the 17th. its my middle child Birthday and one  week later the 24th is the baby's  Birthday. mind you she no baby anymore. she will be 10 and the other. 13. 

I will be back to living on here . exspecialy in NML

hugs to all 

15 Comments
debr

gnatilly05

Hey Wishingstar - I am feeling about how you are - I am still smoking, so I feel a little out of place posting anything on here, too.  My quit date is the 26th, and I just started a welbutrin Rx.  Good luck Tuesday - you can do this!!!    And Happy Birthday(s)!!

Maryjo1953

Have a great birthday and congrats on setting a new quit date, keep it up & next time it will stick & NML will be a thing in the past.

smorgy8513

It's good to see you Renee.   Please keep coming and reading and posting.   Miss you when you aren't here!    Hope the birthdays go well.   Guess what?   You will have a birthday on the 17th too!

smorgy8513

P.S.  If you have figured out what triggered your relapse and what you are going to do different you definitely have something to say!!!

Mandolinrain

Hugs my dear Renee!!!! I know your going to do this and be done with it for good. You and I both have failed in NML, so really prep yourself this time with the tools you need to survive it. I am rooting for you. What a wonderful way to celebrate your daughters birthday and give her the best gift ever...a smoke free mommy. xo

joyeuxencore

I miss having you here on the freedom road Wishingstar...

I can imagine you feel terrible to have blown your quit again...Third time is a charm I hear...What are you going to do differently this time besides not smoke no matter what that is....xo

rizza

Renee, I amso looking forward to the 17TH. and to reading your post that day! I believe that you an and will do this Renee. 🙂 

Magstoyou

Hugs Renee,

Keep going forward-we do the best we can. No Guilt. We keep learning new things as we go  forward. GLad you are still on here. Your still an insprition to me.

Mag

TigerLadie

I really have missed you and your upbeat attitude... I will be so happy to see you back to it.... NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!  You are strong person... don't let the addiction keep taking you down.... I believe in you

ShawnP

I know this has been a joke, just wanted to make you laugh but i trully miss seeing you! Believe in yourself Renee! You really can kick this addiction!!

Jordan-11-1-12

I miss you!!!   When you sent me that vid of Jensen doing "Eye of the Tiger"  it  made me smile when nothing else could!!!

Glad you set another date!  You deserve freedom from this!

Jordan-11-1-12

Brenda_M

Sweet Renee, I've been traveling and dealing with shoddy Internet on top of having had my schedule made by people I'm quite certain are sadists, so I completely missed that you had relapsed.

I really wish you weren't still smoking, love! I mean, I get it. That's one reason I know I can never succomb, because I don't think I have the strength to get back on the wagon right away...but so many here have, and you are just as strong as they are if not stronger! Miss you--be good--get back on the wagon stat!

dalichild

This has been quit #4 so sometimes, you have to practice a few times before you get it right!