cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

I'm still here

djmurray
1 8 24

Sorry I haven't been around; I had a quiet weekend; spent the 4th with my family in Richmond, and then got back late Saturday night.  I had big ideas about what I would accomplish yesterday but wasn't feeling all that well.  Couldn't fall asleep last night then at 3 a.m. when I was dozing I was awakened by a new migraine.  That may explain why I never went out on Sunday and only accomplished a couple of the things I had planned.  I couldn't go to work today and I stayed in bed until about 4 p.m but I'm feeling better now.  The inside of my head is always sore after the headache goes away, and I'm still light and sound sensitive, but I'm going to get in bed and be asleep by 10 so I can get up and be back on track tomorrow.

Still haven't done anything that would make me want to smoke.  I was around my daughter Jen this weekend, and she did start smoking again, and I'm pleased that there is no desire to pick up a smoke when I'm around her.  We have spend many years smoking together, and I feel pretty guilty for being the one who tacitly encouraged her to do it.  She'll quit when she's ready.  

So with my migraine-y brain I'm not full of too many coherent,  -- let alone inspirational -- thoughts, so I will simply say thank you, thank you, thank you wonderful EX family, for always being here for me, for giving me the opportunity to be here for others, and for being my partners on this thrilling journey.

Love to all -- sweet dreams, my friends

8 Comments
elvan

So sorry you are tormented by these migraines.  I hope you are going to sleep soundly tonight and feel much better tomorrow.  

You are so loved dear lady.

MarilynH

I hope and pray that you will sleep sound tonight also my friend. I have massive headaches quite often myself and understand how debilitating they are.((Gentle Hug))

Marilyn 

bonniebee

I am so sorry you are plagued with Migraines hope you feel much better tomorrow Donna sweet dreams for you too !

YoungAtHeart

Wishing you a sweet, relaxing night!

(he doesn't moo, though!)

🙂

JACKIE1-25-15

Hope you feel better soon.

sparky26

(((Hugs)))):

bethso

Hope you are feeling better soon!!

Em_12

I hope that you're feeling better and that the migraine has disappeared. I'm in the midst of one right now too. Ugh. Sending gentle hugs and whispered wishes for a speedy recovery. xo