cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

I'm planning on A semi relaxing Me day today! ☕

MarilynH
5 6 135

Here we are on the 2nd day of January already 🤷‍♀️ I'm weary this morning so I'm planning on having a ME day! I'm going to pick up our youngest grandson Mason later on this morning he'll be 15 come the end of March I know it won't be long AND he won't want to hang out with old Gram AND Gramp BUT thankfully he still likes to come over once in awhile so I'm hoping him AND I will enjoy a few games of crib! He's a really good player, we all need a little downtime once in awhile! H.A.L.T ~ Hungry Angry Lonely Tired >for me when I get out of sorts it's usually because I'm hungry or EXtremely tired! So today is my ME DAY! We MUST look after ourselves because if we don't nobody else can do for us! Sticking with N.O.P.E ~ Not One Puff Ever ~ N.M.W ~ No Matter what > will keep our precious quits in TACT! Which is TRULY GIVING OURSELVES THE GIFT OF LIFE!

0eea7c8ea6f93c4a7c893cee71aa99a5.jpg

cf842faef123f213d68021ec47f01ae0.jpg

ff379682f0d6abba3cccce344d024e0b.jpg

20230519_084557.jpg

The Choice is Ours! 

6 Comments
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....