Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

I'm confused

cheyenne7
0 6 79

I'm confused about several things....here's one:

Is Wanda 45 currently active??  I hope so, I miss her energy and humor.  I saw a blog of hers pop-up, I even responded ....but it's from 2014, I believe.  How did this happen?  Did she re-post it?  I think I'm going to start asking more questions, so I get less confused instead of more confused.....If anyone knows the answer....thanks ahead of time for explaining.

6 Comments
YoungAtHeart

Click on her avatar to get to her page, then look for "authored" and the dates on them.  If what you responded to is from that long ago, my guess is she isn't still here.  You can send her a private message from there and if her private e-mail is still the same, she should get it.

I am not sure why all the old stuff is showing up......start-up cliche, I'm guessing!

Nancy

cheyenne7

Did you see it too YoungAtHeart‌?

crazymama_Lori

the related content is a crapshoot.  sometimes it's current, sometimes it's old.  as is recommended content.  What you can do is go to her profile page and choose content and you'll see all of her blogs.  from there you can use the filter by tag pull down menu to select what you want to see.  To find her to begin with, go to your own profile page and select people and she should show on there

Silverstar

I agree with Nancy that it's a glitch....  I clicked on a Related Content, and it came up with a really old blog post, and it was full of off-color language, so I checked the date and now don't even look there. 

I usually go to Discussions and sort by Date created, Newest first, and from the Home page go to "all blog posts" under the Featured Blog Post, and sort the same way.  That way, I am seeing everything created since the last time I looked.

crazymama_Lori

the easiest way is to @ symbol her, Wanda45

Wanda45

Hey there, yes I am back.  I have quit effective 01/30/2017.  I will be here daily to get support and maybe give a little support.