cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

I'm back and I missed you all so much!

maggie_8-1-2010
0 18 23

After almost a full month I picked up my laptop today from the repair shop. Timing is good considering how much of my life I live on my laptop. From bill paying to social networking, getting directions or shopping online you name it I do it on the computer.

I am expecially happy to be back in time for Jo's Big Texas Hoe-down tomorrow evening at 6 (eastern time). See you all there - bring those unsmoked cigs to toss into the fire!

I would also like to take a molment to thank my good friend Lynette who took it upon herself to work in the background ( as I do) top keep track of newcomers for Freedom train milestone celebrations. Let's all gicve a hand to Lynette for taking time out of her busy life to take that responsibility while I could not. Thank you Lynette!

Also, huge thanks to all of my fellow team members that keep the train running. You've guys have done such a great job. Thank you.

ONe more thing - when I signed onto Ex this afternoon for the first time in sch a long time I was so excited. I felt like I was about to get off the bus to see all of my friends. Well that is what I did! Thank you all for the warm messages and such and keeping me in your thoughts. It is good to be home!

18 Comments
MarcieWhosoever

Dearest Maggie, so glad you are here. 

Lynette thank you for helping us while maggie was away! you did so much. I hope you saw my thanks to you lynette on the freedom train today!

goodnight maggie i will be at the party tomorrow night.

Rick_M

Good to see ya. Glad ur back.......

MarcieWhosoever

TheNewMe_Jo

AWWWWWWWWWW Maggie... good to have you back !!

perfect time for a party 🙂

you were missed !

Ex_Nancy

Lynette, Thank you so much for helping out here...And love seeing U back in action Maggie!!!img alt="" src="" />

breathe-free

Hey Maggie I was so excited to see you on here again!   There is strength in numbers and I count you as one in my army  that helps me stay away from nicotine.....I hope you have a blessed Christmas!  Breathe Free

lisa11209
Hi Maggie, so glad you are back! I missed you!
family-first

Maggie's Back! Great to see ya Maggie!

Yaya2.6.10

Welcome Back!  I was among the missing for a while with computer issues and am glad to be back too.  This place is too important to miss.

melissa131

Yes, we were seriously missing you. phew. Dang computers, can't live with em, can't live without em. 

Hope yours behaves from here on out. 

Felice

Nice to see you back!

Madyzsgocka

YAY,  you are back. I missed  you hun! We all did. Just in time for Jo's party tomorrow!!!

misty_dawn

Yah!  I'm so happy!

Strudel

Maggie - You know how happy I am to have you back!! 

lynette9

Oh, my dear friend,

I am SOOOOOOOOO glad you have that dang computer up and running again. We all missed you, doll. You are such a crucial and vital person here at EX. You've done so. much. work!!!!!!!!!!! Good lord, I only did it for the month of Nov. I keep thinking how you, Marci, LindaN, Cyn, and I'm sure more are trying to assist you. But geez, Maggie!! This is A LOT of work!

Keep the helpers comin'! And Marcie, you are one terrific gal, you know that, right?

Sootie

Missed you Maggie!!!

Leeza

Glad to see you back Maggie.  You have been greatly missed!

terrib325

Welcome back, Maggie. You were missed immensely. You are a great inspiration to everyone.