cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

I m 3 days away from my quit date I need some positive encouragment

geo4
0 8 19

Well whnt seems to get me everytime is the fear of not having the nicotine when I am having an urge to smoke.  I tend to get angry and somewhat uncontrollable at times and it scares me.  I ve tried every nicotine replacment therapy out there in the last year.  Some I ve had more sucess with then others.  My longest quit was 4 months without any nicotine.  I thought I was fine after a period of time went by and my addiction lied to me and told me that I could have one since I wasnt addicted anymore.  This experience has been a good but hard lesson to learn.  I know I will have sucess this time because I will always be fearfull of picking up again.  Once I lit up it was off to the races!  I haven t put it down since and I am regretting it big time!  So I ve been smoking again for the last 4 months.  It s like I never stopped.  the addiction goes right back to where it left off.  I am 29 years old.  I started smoking when I was 12.  I am ready to break away from this thing forever this time.  I am so glad to have a website like this one for the support and guidance.  I am fully open to suggestion.  Thanks for listening and don t forget to friend me on here.  I am going to need all the support I can get.  Thanks again

8 Comments