cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

I'll take the Win!

MarilynH
7 15 276

Here's an update on my previous blog last week, I had a stress test yesterday which I passed with no problem I'll take that as a win! He got me to do a couple of balance tests like a sobriety test lol putting one foot in front of the other trying to walk a straight line but he got me to do that after turning me around a few times! I Couldn't do it BUT I could touch his finger then my nose I was and still am lightheaded and dizzy but my legs haven't felt rubbery since Saturday the 10th so that's a win too. He's thinking possibly middle ear or possibly an issue with the back of the brain called midline cerebellum BUT he said he's not a brain dr so don't listen to him he'll fill in my Dr suggesting I see a neurologist and get my Dr to do some exercises in his office to see if it is a middle ear problem! 🤔 I'm told by a friend that's had it done that you dangle your head off the end of the bed and shake your head and stuff lo! She said it worked for her, wouldn't it be great if it works for me? Hopefully I won't have to wait to long I'm certainly happy that I don't smoke anymore because that would suck big time! I can definitely handle life on life's terms so much better without that horrid Crutch AND I'll take that as an absolute WIN also! Whatever this is I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I'll get through as an EXer! Sticking with Nope is key to Freedom! LIFE happens BUT relapsing isn't the answer EVER! The CHOICE is Ours! 

277ee534e15b21d87a2efc096fe461d4.jpg

df1d18327a9954012b0a05fce9b2775d.jpg

20220922_092726.jpg

Screenshot_20211202-084254.jpg

Sorry for the long post! 

15 Comments
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....