cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

I'll Be Quit 10 years on May 29th -

Ex_Nancy
4 9 119

Hello to all newbies and all oldbies and ALL that are still here helping others quit and STAY quit. I can remember over 10 years ago looking for a 'quit smoking group online' and found this amazing site of fantastic, dedicated people willing to help me quit and started to post, then prepare, do the reading of the Allen Carr book and another online ebook called Quit Smoking Online .com. After about a week I realized that I could actually DO this, that quitting smoking wasn't even hard for me at all... (I know, you hate to hear about easy quits, lol) But I'm SO happy to be healthy and FREE from that big mind-game. Maybe I can help some of you understand this addiction and how to beat it too... who knows?   stop letting your thought control you.jpg         

9 Comments
JonesCarpeDiem

Congrats my friend

For your years that are ten

I know you will manage 

to do it again.

And then you'll have twenty

years, saved more money

Might even have teeth

To smile if you're lucky.    🙂

MarilynH

A super congrats on your precious quit journey YAY for your upcoming 10 YEAR milestone  @Ex_Nancy YAY for Smokefree living and YAY for each and every YEAR WON with many more to come.👍

6179d08adbde7edf72353f1ab6360437.jpg

Strudel

Nancy - Congrats on TEN YEARS! It is such a wonderful accomplishment - you should be so very proud! 

sweetplt

Whoo hoo to 10 years quit @Ex_Nancy ... Fantastic !...Wishing you a good celebration, enjoy the Freedom ~ Colleen 862 DOF 

Barbscloud

Congrats on your upcoming 10 years.

Barb

SimplySheri

Isn't it just marvelous?!!!  Congratulations on your almost 10 year anniversary😊😊  May you have a lifetime of them and I hope you celebrate each and every one!!  You deserve it❤️  It isn't easy to quit and it isn't easy to stay quit but you've done it and done it well.  Be proud.  And again, congrats!!

SimplySheri_0-1618319279918.jpeg

Ex_Nancy

Thank you everyone! 🙂  

Jennifer-Quit

Congratulations!  Like you, with the help of this site and the people here, I starting believing that I could quit.  A positive attitude will take you far!  Thank you for all you do to help others in their journey to freedom!

306918.gif

Rick_M

Congrats my friend. What a ride, glad I was there along the way.....

About the Author
Hello to all newbies and all oldbies and ALL that are still here helping others quit and STAY quit. I can remember over 10 years ago looking for a 'quit smoking group online' and found this amazing site of fantastic, dedicated people willing to help me quit and started to post, then prepared, did the reading of the Allen Carr book and another online ebook called QuitSmokingOnline .com. After about a week I realized that I could actually DO this, that quitting smoking wasn't even hard for me at all... (I know, you hate to hear about easy quits, lol). But I'm SO happy to be healthy and FREE from that big mind-game. Maybe I can help some of you understand this addiction and how to beat it too... who knows?