cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

I just realized my post didn't post this morning LOL!

MarilynH
4 13 218

It's almost 5 o'clock Atlantic time I did my post as usual this morning hit post but for some reason it didn't post anyway I'm posting now BUT I don't think anyone really noticed that I wasn't here so that's a good thing LOL! Here's my morning post at suppertime. We all know family and friends that never smoked a day in their lives that deal with tragedies and catastrophes without the crutch because they've never been addicted so they deal with life on life's terms because that's what they do BUT for us when we finally wise up after decades of addiction we've got to realize that it's going to take time to relearn life without the crutch of the dreaded nicotine AND we've got to realize that it's absolutely Do~Able because it is! If you were to ask me if quitting smoking was easy? I'll be saying HELL NO!!! BUT if you ask me if quitting smoking was worth it? I'll be saying HELL YES with a huge smile on my face!!!? We can't allow anything in life to screw up a perfectly beautiful quit! The CHOICE is Ours! Vigilance is key! 

ac766187fba6f4ae295cb967f1a75e0a.jpg

039b8d76e65d554bbc9e6e2ac1215a59.jpg

cad691c1d52b18043480178e2282b23d.jpg

N.O.P.E ~ Not One Puff Ever ~ N.M.W ~ No Matter what ~ keeps us Smokefree! 

13 Comments
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....