cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

I have to wait for 3 hrs to pass to reach 24 hrs....I shall eat GS cookies : )

cheyenne7
0 9 38

Carpet men are here....collie won't stop barking.....I'm eating girl scout cookies....

I think I shall walk the collie, and give everyone some peace : )

I feel very positive about conquering this addiction this time around.....I had to trip and stumble, but I don't see myself turning back....I will be leaning on this site heavily....

Good to have returned home

9 Comments
cookie804

so glad to have you back. Our ex family is so awesome. Keep on stacking those days.

linda258

You can eat the cookies ... just don't smoke. 

Ok.. keep talking to yourself but get a  little stronger language.  I AM GOING TO MAKE IT TO 6% CLUB.  I WILL NOT TAKE ONE PUFF.  I WILL DO THIS.

and you will do this

Keep walking!

annb
Cheyenne I feel like we're getting an original group back together and I'm so excited to have you and Courage back! We can do it. I just know it!! There's one more out there ... I'm thinking needs to rejoin us!!! Guesses?? I hope she will see this and get inspired!!! No pressure!!!! Lol. Eat as many GS cookies as you want. Celebrate!!!
constanceclum

Hi Cheyenne and welcome back. I'm just 1 mo. back myself. You were a ton of support for me last yr. I know what you mean about feeling stronger this time, I feel the same way. Hope to see you everyday on here.

Connie

LouiseR

Come on girls,  you got this.  I am so proud of each and every one of you.  Keep coming here daily and read and blog!

MarilynH

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa to each other, we are each others strength. To the EXERS. 

gr8_start

Welcome back!! You can do it!!

elvan

So glad you are back...so very, very glad!

Love, Ellen

frigga

how are you doing today? Im rolling up to my 72 hours tonight, i just want the withdrawals to stop... im hurting today and my nose is runny which is making my stomach quesy... i just wanna crawl into bed and call it a week haha.

if i can do this, you can do this, no matter how hard it will be and how miserable it is now.