cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

I got high this morning (like, really f*cked up)

madison_ziesmer
0 9 300

4/19/24

My friend had her cart with her today so I was hitting it nonstop. I took about 10 hits and I felt amazing. I hadn't gotten high prior to this time in about a month and a half. But I love it. It tastes like shit but it's so good, if you know what I mean;)  And I was high for about 1 hour and a half. I can't tell you how much I love getting high. I love how it makes you feel!!!! I love how it makes you feel like you're losing control...of everything. Your thoughts, your emotions, me laughing my ass off in 1st hour because I was f*cked up 😂, and of course, for someone like me that has high anxiety, depression, and Borderline Personality Disorder, you love getting high because it melts all your worries and stress away like it was never there. 

But anyways, I had weed at about 8:00 AM and I wasn't having any cravings when I was high. and I was high as f*ck until about 15 minutes ago.

Right now, at 9:56 AM, it has for the most part worn off, but I'm not sober. And now that I'm more in control of my thoughts, I am having serious cravings right now. How do I get over this hump? I want to quit but I'm so attached to it and it feels like a void that's drawing me in  

9 Comments