cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Share your quitting journey

I got an EXtra early start to the day! ๐Ÿ˜ฅโ˜•โ˜•โ˜•๐Ÿ‘

MarilynH
5 17 214

I woke up at 5 o'clock I tried to go back to sleep BUT at 5:30 I figured I might just as well get up AND start my day so I had a batch of bread in the bowl by 6:30!๐Ÿ‘ I'm hoping I'll have the third ovenfull done cooled and put in the freezer by 1 o'clock, we'll have rolls at lunch AND I'll keep a loaf of bread out for tomorrow. Looking back into my smoking days I would've needed 4 or possibly 5 cups of coffee instead of one AND at least 5  or maybe even 6  (yuckies) cigarettes before even contemplating starting the day WOW in my working days I had to get up a whole hour earlier than I really needed to just to be able to function AND drive safely to my job still drinking coffee AND sucking on the yuckies! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Whew I can function so much better since kicking Nicotines Butt to the curb MIND YOU it definetly wasn't easy PLUS it definetly took time to relearn life without the crutch BUT I got through the roller coaster ride AND I got through it without tearing my hair out or ripping someone's face off MOST LIKELY MY POOR HUBBYS FACE! ๐Ÿ˜‰ If you're struggling stay close AND reach out to us we're all here to help in any way we can......

31f8ffeef73f5dd28e529d582d0271b9.jpg

77ad8c8af8ecdba55c9ffa9520009162.jpg

37f7e64aac94fd651a703976de39430b.jpg

17 Comments
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....