cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

I get by with a little help from my friends

choptrice
0 2 9

That would be all of you that I have been hangin out with for 148 days.  I have been so busy that I have only had time to read the blogs and talk to a few of you when I can, it reminds me of stalking a little bit lol. I have not failed my quit thankyou very much and there are days that I fly right thru without an urge at all, then there is those am's nudges and sometimes feeling like somethings missing, but there are so many more good than bad that it just does not compare. I feel like a bird that at birth,  hung on to this site with all my might , now I go for long flights 2 or 3 days without returning,  yet something someone said will pop into my head now and then to help me thru.  I love this place, I love not smoking, and I am so proud that I accomplished this.  I thankyou all.  Im going to Vegas tommrow for my daughters 21st bday  will be home friday  PARTY.   Oh before I go  with the money I have saved from being an ex I bought the most beautiful horse her name is Blue. She is a blue roan and she is awesome!!!!

Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway      John Wayne

Yehaaaaaa  luv lesa

2 Comments