cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

I don't buy lottery tickets BUT WOW!

MarilynH
7 12 286

Well I'll tell you I don't buy lottery tickets AND even if I did I can't imagine I'd ever win BUT on Saturday afternoon my 41 year old old nephew called me AND told me he won $1000,000 on the lotto Max!!! Wowser One Million Dollars!!! 😁 I've kept it quiet until now woweeeeeeeee! 😁 He got the cheque deposited yesterday AND had his picture taken which will be advertised on TV before too long! I'm very happy for him,  Just for a split second when he told me I had a fleeting thought of having a smoke AND a stiff drink to celebrate with him BUT I don't do either anymore I've got well over 8 years of living Smokefree AND I'm  heading for 12 years of living Alcohol Free!!! Vigilance is key to Freedom!!! No Matter what is happening in our lives whether it's good or bad relapsing isn't an option EVER!!! Our lives are worth so much more than the damned Nicotine Poison!!! 

52879a9f3550777ca2a31ce5bcce9489.jpg

703ccda75666d9701d99c98c5ab8b7f0.jpg

12 Comments
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....