Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

I didn't dissappear! :)

meganrose1011
0 7 14

Hello everyone!

Its been a few days since I have been on here, but don't worry! I didn't slip up, despite the move. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be 🙂 Like a couple of you have said in regards to commenting on my last blog, it is for the better! New smoke free place, fresh start, closer to family friends and work 🙂

You all were right when you said that it wouldnt help anything and I would just feel guilty. Thank you for being my voice of reason through a stressful moment!

I hope all of you are doing well being smoke free and taking one day at a time 🙂 Thats all the time I have for now, just wanted to touch  base before work.

7 Comments
rosemarymom

Glad to hear your move went smoother than you expected.  Glad it went smoke free also!  You are doing Grea

Enjoy your weekend  and stay strong!

annb
Way to go! Sounds great!!! Wishing you health, happiness and Freedom in your new place!!!
GreenThumb3

Awesome glad to hear it ,keep stacking the days no matter what stress or thoughts it gets better 

elvan

So glad you made it through the move and recognized that smoking would not have helped.  Now you have a brand new, smoke free home!  How cool is that?

Keep it up, proud of you.

Peace.

maraisa

Great job! If you can make it through a move without smoking, you can face anything now without a cigarette. Moving is one of the top stressors and you made it through. Congrats!

Polynha

I am glad to know that your move was not too bad, congrats on keeping you quit safe! You are doing great!  Keep piling up days! 

cheyenne7

You are doing great.....doing so well during a move should show you just how strong your resolve is, your quit is.....you should be proud!!!!