cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

I did it!!! 1,000 days!!!

LindaLouise
7 12 449

I know that I am not the most verbal of the quitters on  this site... but I want y'all to know that I am so HAPPY to have made it to 1,000 days!!! I was on here a couple of weeks ago getting prepared to celebrate my latest victory. It all went by so fast. You won't believe it unless you give it a try. I really never thought that I would quit cigarettes, I was one of those types who would "always smoke" well I guess not!!! And I am so happy that is the case. As I write this note to whomever... I confess that the reason that I do not do it more is that I am such a horrible typist! Talk about aggravation! I share when I can. I am wishing all you new quitters to hang in there... you'll get there! And when you do you will be so pleased and proud of yourself! I have an almost 3 year old grandson now and can you imagine if I had to sneak away for a cigarette only to come back smelling like YUCK! No worries. He doesn't have to know that side of me that exists only in the past. It's a wonderful thing. Thank you all for celebrating with me. Please know that you can do this.           

12 Comments