Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

I can't believe it...

mustangsally3
0 22 37

Hi EX family,

I am here to report in. I haven't been on the last couple of days and when I signed on today I noticed that today marks my 50th smoke-free day today!!! I just can't believe it has already been that long!  Holy Canollis Batman! I am amazed...

I know for a fact that I absolutely, positively, could not have even come close to making it this far without the strength from my Heavenly Father, and ALL of you!!! You guys totally ROCK!!! I am seeing things so much more different than before, not to mention feeling so much better as well!

I am so grateful for all the love and support that I receive on here, the feeling of joy and peace and comfort and acceptance from people that have been where I am is truly priceless! I try to pray daily for strength and when I do I make to thank my Heavenly Father for each and every one of you!!!

I will write more later when I can wipe my eyes and wash my face, I have been crying alot as this is very emotional for me, because I am not used to doing anything nice for myself and also because I am not used to having people other than a select few actually genuinely care about me like you all do. I'm sorry, I'll be back later. I honestly can't thank you guys enough. You ALL have a very special place in my heart and my life.

Love,
Carolyn/flutterbye

22 Comments
YoungAtHeart

Congratulations!

annb
Way to go Carolyn! So glad to hear you're feeling better. Congrats on a wonderful 50 days!!!!
JonesCarpeDiem

Good For You!

Thomas3.20.2010

CONGRATULATIONS, Carolyn!

Jennifer-Quit

Congratulations!  50 days is something to be proud of!

Brenda_M

BOOYAH!!! You are awesome! And you deserve every bit of accolade and FREEDOM!

froguelady

Carolyn, celebrate your FREEDOM and I hope you caught a ride on the Train. I am very proud of you.

Newfound_Joy

BIG CONGRATS on 50 DAYS!!!  WOOO HOOOO!!  You should be very proud.  You wrote an awesome blog and it was emotional for me to read also.  I cried alot in the beginning for the same reasons you are writing about.  That I was actually doing something nice for myself and to realize that so many people really and truly cared.

You wear the ruby slippers today!  There's no place like home......the EX WORLD!!

YOU ROCK!!!!!

froguelady

The Freedom Train is ran by Smorgy today and I don't know how to post a link to it but I'll ask her to.

liana5

So happy for you!  Way to ROCK IT!

smorgy8513
bob170

Glad to see you back! and way to go on the BIG 5-0 you rock it! 🙂

Junior7

Congrats on 50 days!

MarilynH

I'm so very happy for you, way to go 50 precious smoke free days, Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa congratulations Carolyn. 

Marilyn

savedbygrace2

Happy 50 to my very beautiful sister in Christ! GOD bless you!! Your friendship means the world to me!! GOD works in such amazing ways!!

elvan

Congratulations on 50 days, that is wonderful and we are all so very happy for you!

nanawendy

Congratulations on 50 days, halfway to triple digits !!  You got this

keep calm and carry on

Wendy

12/31/12

Magstoyou

Wa HOO 50 days is great!!!

Something to be proud of

Your doing it!!!! WTG

Mag482d

lois2

so proud of you congrats on 50 days.

Sootie

WOW!!! Good for you!

Stay Strong.

moody_9-18-13

I well remember day 50 like it was yesterday. I cried, I thanked God, I know how you feel. I KNEW if I could make it 50 days and not smoke, I COULD DO THIS FOREVER. 

So can you. I know you can because you really, really want it. 🙂

mustangsally3

You guys and gals are Wonderful, such a blessing to me and I can't thank you enough for all your love and support.