cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

I believe this is my very 1st post! 🤔

MarilynH
7 7 144

I found this site on the 22nd of June 2014 and joined this community I read everything I could find right here and continued to read I remember setting up a quit date for the 7th of July 2014 BUT when that date arrived I wasn't quite ready so I reset it for the 14th and prepared myself for my day ONE! For some reason or another life got in the way and I forgot about this community until one day I was stressed almost to the point of relapse then thankfully I remembered and commented on someones post, I was told that I should write a post so I did and with the help of so many in this awesome community here I am living my Forever Quit boy oh boy it's most definitely wasn't easy at times BUT it sure as hell was and is worth it all to be Free! Freedom Rocks once we get to that good place in our quits! Vigilance is key! The Choice is Ours! 

iMarkup_20240412_075155.jpg

Screenshot_20240412-082016.jpg

Screenshot_20240412-081929.jpg

iMarkup_20240211_202220.jpg

7 Comments
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....