cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

I begin again...

cheyenne7
0 22 32

Put my last cigarette out at 10:20 am .... Today begins day 1  : )

22 Comments
harry18

YEAH WOOOO  Great news Cheyenne, glad to have you aboard what ever you need to make it through the day just let us know we are here for you. Third times a charm I got your back on this one and will be visiting you often to see if there is anything I can do help keep your QUIT on.

Polynha

That is great news Cheyenne! I am so happy that you jump back in, you are going to beat this adiction! Keep busy and believe in yourself, you can do it!

JonesCarpeDiem

DON'T LOOK AT IT AS GIVING UP ANYTHING AND IT WON'T BE.

Carol5

Yay to day 1. Just push them cravings back hour by hour. Keep your hands busy and keep something in your mouth. The dum-dums helped me as well as typing. You will get through this. So proud of your dedication. We are here for you.

Hugs

karen230

So glad for you! You will make it to the end of this day and each morning that's all you have to do.

Cheering for you!   Karen

can-do

Cheyenne good luck as you have told me one day at a time

OldBones-Larry

You feel that camel biting on your arse? I told her to bite really hard!

Begin the journey again friend. You will make it.

One step, and then another, will get you to where you want to be.

Larry the Caravan Master

annb
Welcome back our friend! So glad you are getting right on back with it!! We all need YOU here! Share what you've learned and we'll all get stronger!! Oxox-Ann
Pops

You GO GIRL!

Don't worry aboout a ting...cuz,... evertings..... gonna be awright!  So don't worry....

I'm so glad to see you back in here.  Now dust off your butt & get right back to what you know works.  We can do this, you jumped right on my butt...and don't think I'm going to be any less aggressive to you. 😉  This will work as long as we let it.  WE have to be stronger.  So let's get to blogging all day long if that is what it takes to get through it.  All of us are here for you & you know that, so use us.

You gave me mountains of hope when I needed it most...and I'm here to pay it forward.

Hugs,

Pops

cheyenne7

Hahaa....yes Caravan Master, but I will be healed in 30 days, just in time to saddle up a camel....pls take good care of my camel until I arrive....she likes any type of desert plant treats and belly rubs....Thank You ; )

TheOldGoat-Joan

I am glaad you are baack on your quit. Take it one day, aaand one step at a time.

You CAAAN quit!!!

Keep Them Away From Your Face!

Joan

indnprincess

Yay Cheyenne!

You are back on the road to healing 😉

elvan

Welcome back!  So happy to "see" you. Love, Ellen

Storm.3.1.14

I like how your new quit date rhymes. Catchy! And it also happens to be V-E Day, the day that (half of) the war ended and victory was declared. Fitting!

As you move forward, remember that Truth always leads to Faith. (You know what I mean.)

Welcome back!

Strudel

Way to go Cheyenne! As Dale said - you have given up NOTHING! Congrats to you! 

phyllis-12-7-15

Glad to hear it. 

HUGS

linda258

Yes, you decided to dump old nicodemon... good for you.  He did you wrong ... and is a no good so and so.  Nothing attractive about him AT ALL.  I wish I could remember who said it but kissing him is like licking an ashtray.  Glad to see you got out of that abusive relationship.   If he comes back to bother you just give me a call.... i'll be glad to tell you stories that will make your hair curl!  What a jerk he is and in fact he kills people. 

GreenThumb3

Very good glad too see your back dear you got this 

annb
Yup, it's like what I think licking an ash tray would taste like!!! Ugh. Make us all "frowk up"!
sawbuckjohn

Good Deal Chey! No advice, you know how to do this! Glad you're back!

cheryl_1-1-14

Congrats on a fresh start.  You've got some practice under your belt and we all know that this quit is the REAL quit.  This is the one you've been working towards.  Welcome to your forever quit!!  

Julieibbo

At least your continuing to try, that's the main thing. Did you do all the reading before your quit date arrives because that is crucial in supporting your success. I havn't smoked since New Year's Eve, there has been times that I wanted to smoke but stick it out because the need gets less and less. Stick to it for the long term.