cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

I am thankful for

mustangsally3
0 4 8

I am here to say I wouldn't be where I am without the love support and friendship of all of my dearest friends and I consider myself very blessed to have found this site and all of you when I did, and I appreciate all that you have done and continue to do for me, thank you ALL for blessing my Thanksgiving this year just by being in it and being your wonderful self!

Big hugs go out to all of you today and know that when I count my blessings I count each and everyone one of you twice!!

P.S. I am still going strong and staying smoke-free! Had a few close calls but got help before I actually fell and failed miserably. I can't and won't allow that to happen. I have come to far to throw in the towell now.

4 Comments
YoungAtHeart

Awwwwwwww - thanks!

Just keeping adding those days, and feel free to blog"HELP" to us if it gets too tough.  We are pretty good at talking folks off the ledge!

Nancy

swilson2

some days are worse than others, we gladly take the good ones and learn from the not so good ones, stay on course your doing fine...Sharon.

Brenda_M

Hey, glad to see you!!! Keep up the awesomeness!

kshields59

Awsome Job!!!!!!!!! Well done. It's good to see you here. Keep adding on the days and always remember N.O.P.E. Not One Puff Ever.