cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

I am now 40!

Jenn_06-03-14
1 23 338

Good Morning Ex'ers!  I am now 40 years old!  🙂  My birthday was on February 25th!  I went home to visit my family and friends.  My family threw me a Karaoke party!  It was actually for me (I turned 40) and my niece Christa (she turned 30)!  It was SO much fun!  I just love to sing!  It was amazing being able to celebrate yet another birthday smoke free!  Yipppeee!  I have family members that smoke...so when they came back in from smoking outside...I could just smell the stale smoke on their coats.  It was so disgusting and it about made me sick.  It was that strong.  It just turns my stomach anymore.  I am just happy that you can't smoke indoors anymore anywhere.  At least not around where I live anyways.  It makes it so much easier to enjoy myself.  And I don't have to smell like a ashtray when I go home!  I don't feel 40!  I feel amazing!  Age is just a number.  It is all about how you feel!  Today is my 1000 day being smoke free!  Yay!  🙂  I couldn't do it without all of you!  Thank you so much!!!

23 Comments
Jennifer-Quit

Congratulations on 1,000 days and on turning 40!  

'

YoungAtHeart

Welcome to the Quad Squad!  Thanks for all you do here; your contributions are most appreciated!

And a belated

Nancy

sophia-22

Happy Birthday Jennifer! 1000 days wow that;s great

JustSharon

HAPPY BIRTHDAY for BOTH. I remember turning 40 and I never felt better as I did at that age. Hope you have all great years of your 40's! 1000 days is amazing!!!!! Way to go. Have a great day kiddo.

Jenn_06-03-14

Thank you so much!!!  🙂

Jenn_06-03-14

Thank you!!!

Jenn_06-03-14

Thank you!!!

Jenn_06-03-14

Thank you so much!!!

elvan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and CONGRATULATIONS on getting your comma!  What an exciting time you have had, I am so happy for you Jenn!

Jenn_06-03-14

Thank you so much!!!

Magstoyou

WOW Jenn-1000 days!!

Congratulations!!!!

MarilynH

I'm Wishing you a belated Happy Birthday Jenn and a super duper congratulations on your awesome entrance into the Quad Squad woweeeee, yay, yay, yay and yay again, enjoy your day my friend and fellow Exer.

RachelMB

Congratulations on 1,000 days!  You're amazing!  Happy belated 40th birthday too!   Make sure to celebrate your entrance to the Quad Squad!

Rachel

Jenn_06-03-14

Thank you!

Jenn_06-03-14

Thank you so much!  🙂

Jenn_06-03-14

Thank you! 

tjanddj

Congratulations on your 1000 day quit! and a Happy 40th Birthday!

JACKIE1-25-15

Happy Birthday on both Counts.  40 and 1000.   Happy to know you have quit at an early age.  Keep on keepin on.  

Giulia

Happy Birthday and Happy Comma!!!!!   

Image result for birthday pics

Image result for comma pics

Jenn_06-03-14

Thank you!

Violet_Quit

Happy Birthday!!! and smoke free at that. WTG

bonniebee

Happy Birthday Jenn !!!! Congrats on 1,000 days !!!

You are now a member of the Quad Squad !!!

Birthday cake.jpg

Strudel

Happy birthday and congrats on 1,000 days!!