cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

I am not a preacher, but.....

pir8fan
0 22 143

Today, all around the world, we Christians will celebrate the resurrection of our Savior. Those among us of the Jewish faith will, for the most part, politely ignore us. The atheish will scorn us. We will however, celebrate Easter!

With that being said, I would like to propose that we all take a moment today and celebrate our own resurrections.

We the lepers on the 21st century have risen from the ashes and stench of our own making. While I can not imply that the devine hand of God has touched us, it is a miracle of sorts that so many people from all over this country, and a few others, could become brothers and sisters for the same cause. Like all sibblings since the beginning of time, we have our differences of opinion, and we squabble among ourselves. But, we have caring, compassion, and love for each other. We take the struggles of our brothers and sisters as our own. So today, at some point, take a moment to give thanks for those who have never laid eyes on you, but still care about you and your quit. We are living this together, and together we can do anything!

I want you to know that I care about each and every one of you! I thank you, for all that you have done to help me find true Freedom!! You have all helped to make my life better, and I believe you have made me a better person. Thank you, all!  

Happy Easter!!       Tommy

22 Comments
exsmokermom

Beautiful blog. Like a phoenix, we have risen anew from the ashes that were our lives. Happy Easter!

JonesCarpeDiem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGaUmSbXJ-A

Happy Easter!

(A Video For You Without Any Video-Close Your Eyes and Just Listen)

Giulia

Amen and back atcha.  Happy Easter Tommy.

YoungAtHeart

What a beautiful analogy,  Thank you.

Have a blessed Easter!

Love you back,

Nancy

annb
❤<3❤Thank you Tommy! Happy Easter to you!!! Have a Joyous Day!❤<3❤
freeneasy

AMEN. Thanks Tommy and Happy Easter to the Ex family!

ShawnP

Thanks, "TOGETHER WE CAN"! 

Have a blessed Resurrection Day! ~~Love ya! ~~

mary242

That was beautifully said, Boss!   It is truly a day for celebration! I thank you, too, Tommy, for you have made my life much better as well! I wish you and all my dear EX friends a Happy and Blessed Easter! I thank God for each of you each day. Always your friend.....Mary

mary242

One more thing.....you may not be a preacher, but you just preached one of the best sermons I have ever heard!!! Thank you!

froguelady

Thank you Brother Tommy, we love you.

MrsP2

Because He lives, we too will live! Thank You for this post, Tommy!

It's because of Him ( Jesus) and my friends here I was able to kick this addiction to the curb.

2 days short of 800 days of Freedom !!!!

Bee_Jay

Happy Easter, Tommy!

bonnie-12-28-14

Happy Easter and thank you Friends!!!

MarilynH

Thank you for this wonderful inspiring blog and I hope that you had a wonderful Easter Weekend .

Strudel

Amen Tommy! Wonderful blog! I was having brunch with a friend after church today and I was telling her about the wonder of this community! In my mind, there are indeed miracles involved! 

Mike.n.Atlanta

Happy Easter my friend. A good sermon,

KOKO<

M n @

Stac2

Excellent blog!  Happy Easter Tommy!

Hugs,

Stac

bonniebee

Tommy that was so beautifully said I thank God everyday for my quit and for all of you here on Ex who have been helping me get to this 8 weeks of freedom ! God Bless you Tommy and thank you for being here and all that you do !

Sootie

Happy Easter Tommy.

SkyGirl

Happy Easter, Tommy!

Brenda_M

I love you, Tommy! Happy Easter!

stonecipher

(((((Tommy)))))