cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

I am back!

dpop
1 8 19
I have had time and I am ready...I have a plan in place for stress relief. My friend passed about two weeks ago and most of the things I was dealing with are ok. I am now just trying to end this school year. I feel crappy..I felt so much better before I started back up! Back on chantix and suckers! I am sorry and have missed such a great group of people! Have a great smoke free night!
8 Comments
elvan

Welcome back, you were missed.

YoungAtHeart

I'm glad you are back!  Let's make this a final time!!

Nancy

dpop
Absolutely!
anna90

Welcome back!! 

MarilynH

Welcome back, you were missed my friend, you will be successful with this your precious quit. ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

TerrieQuit

Welcome back! We missed you!

I Won't Quit on my Quit!

crazymama_Lori

all I said when I saw this was that's fantastic.  I glad you're back at it again.  I'm looking forward for you to meet me at the TDC (Triple Digits Club) which I'm hitting tomorrow !!!!!!!!

bonniebee

I am so glad you are back !

I tried to quit a few years ago (the Fall of 2013 ) I had cut way back but not totally stopped and I did not have this site . My best friend was dying of cancer she didn't smoke anymore and had been quit for many years but her husband still smoked. I went to stay with her because she chose to remain at home with hospice care . It was such a stressful time for me, by the time she passed I was pretty much smoking full time again .

I knew I would try again and now here I am with 450 days of freedom !

You are back and that is what is important learn from the failed attempts and never give up trying you will make it !!!