Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

I am back from Europe !

sweetplt
4 11 287

Hello everyone at Ex’s…

So many good blessings lately, 12 days in Europe along the coast from Barcelona through France and then Italy.  It was a wonderful trip.  Neil and I celebrated our 25 year anniversary.  Luna was with good friends and their dog, her best friend Sadie.

As of today, I am 1374 Days Free…I am grateful for Ex’s and the help I received with my quit.  I am grateful I have a roof over my head and food on my table….I learned that being grateful everyday has helped me in ridding this nasty addiction.   Life is tough at times, but I found smoking doesn’t help.  Working through the tough times helps redefining yourself and your life and making you more grateful.

Work hard at breaking the chains of addiction.  You can do it…if I can and so many people here at Ex’s…you can do it too.

I am a bit jet lagged and a lot of wash….but going to try and catchup up around this  site.  

Here’s hub and I on our anniversary and Luna (is with green harness and Sadie has the pink) here with her buddy Sadie when we were away.  I hope to share more trip pictures the next few days.

Love and Hugs Colleen aka sweetp 

32CD6C19-1E51-4CA6-9E3D-A88088189146.jpeg60B5613F-DE0A-4E63-AE03-AD92F880F247.jpeg

11 Comments
About the Author
I am here to quit smoking. This will be my third quit. Both quits before lasted a long time and then about 4 years ago I thought I could just have one with a cocktail and a friend, here I am 4 years later and finally quit 13 days.