cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

I WILL FEAR NO EVIL

mamabear5
0 6 22

YEA, THOUGH I WALK THROUGH THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH, I WILL FEAR NO EVIL, FOR YOU ARE WITH ME!

SCREW YOU CIGARETTE!!!!!, I DONT NEED YOU!  YOU CANT WIN OVER ME!

I AM STRONGER THAN YOU, JUST WAIT AND SEE!

6 Comments
ShawnP

Absolutely right!

Connie55

I love the anger and determination there! Good for you, own it girl! This is YOUR quit. Ain't nobody taking in away!

mamabear5

Thats right, and i may be way ahead of myself and walkinging a dangerous walk, but i went to the shop and my husband was smoking, and I stayed right there, and didnt run like a sissy. AND I DIDNT WANT ONE! I WAS TOTALLY GROSSED OUT, AND I WAS THINKING GEE, I CAN DO THIS AND YOU CANT...WHO KNEW. LOL

AnthonyAMorton

You can do this. You are doing this!!! Stay strong.We are here for you.

Connie55

There's probably lots of things you can do that he can't. As soon as you get a few more days under your belt, you will start seeing the addiction for what it is.

I remember early in my quit to help strengthen my resolve I would think about people I know whom I considered to be much weaker people than I. And these people either don't smoke or had given it up themselves years before.

And then I think to myself, there's no way THESE people are stronger than I am and they seemed to quit w/no problem! For God's sake the only thing in that one lady's head is how in the world will I find shoes to match my designer purse? Good Lord I know I can do it if that air head can 🙂

heather133

Mamabear; I love your blog!  I just sat back in my chair and laughed out loud and said, you go girl!  GOOD For YOU!  Keep on a truckin, and remember, how bad you hate that ciggerette!

Heather