cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

I MUST BE DREAMING........3 WEEKS TODAY!!!!!!!!

plug66
1 10 33

i am simply amazed at myself, iwent to the stepdown patch on friday, and that has been going remarkably well, don't get me wrong, i have my moments, but they are so fleeting that the whole process doesn't even last a full minute, can't wait till i hit the 1 month mark, how exciting that will be! I am talking to my self constantly, even though i am not in a crave, i just keep saying i don't smoke anymore~~do i trust myself, oh hell no, if there was a cigarette any where in this house, i woulda had it smoked, then cried, but i would never have smokes around, i had 2 full packs and my husband took them to work and gave them away. Hope i will get strong enough to be around smokers in time...not yet though, and i miss my friends, but i'm gonna give it another month or so, i know they will not smoke around me, but i don't trust me enough yet....that is for another time you guys are the best, i know you have all played a part in my quit thank you I WILL DO THIS!!!!!!!!

10 Comments
shashort

Woohoo!!!  Congratulations on 3 weeks of freedom. Not dreaming girl your actually do it.  Yay for you!!!!!

JonesCarpeDiem

Time is the healer.

Just let it happen.

You are simply changing your routine to save your life.

elvan

You ARE doing this!  Congratulations.  I am really happy for you and I think you are very, very wise to protect your quit in every way that you can!

Thomas3.20.2010

Congratulations!

It will continue to get BETTER and BETTER!

Keep stacking those Days!

Strudel

Congrats on 3 weeks! Slow and steady - you will get this done! Way to go! 

plug66

THANKS ALL, DON'T QUIT BLOGGING, GIVING ADVICE, GIVING PRAISE, AND KEEP TALKING YAY TO ALL OF US, WE ALL WILL MAKE IT

bonniebee

Congrats to you it is like a heavenly dream isn't it ? The best part is it is real !

I felt it was almost miraculous I still cannot believe it has been over 1 year ! I am forever grateful to all here on Ex !

TerrieQuit

You are doing great! Congratulations on 3 weeks! Keep moving forward!

I Won't Quit on my Quit!

Dotgirl_1-28-16

WOOUOO 3 weeks of amazing freedom! WTG

crazymama_Lori

well, look at you go.  Take yourself out a few times a week, the store, the mall, take someone to lunch.  I too was very apprehensive in the first 30 days of going anywhere because I kept telling myself I was going to slip up.  Even 60 days into it, I thought I was going to blow it.  I think the light came on when I finally ACCEPTed that they were no longer part of my life anymore.  I'm not going to go back because I'm not going through this craziness again.... they are not part of who I am anymore.  It's just something that I used to do.  Don't fixate on that little white stick.  Embrace this craziness because it will make you a better person.  It's going to be a roller coaster at times.  But hold those arms up and say WEEEEEEEEEEE

About the Author
I AM RETIRED FROM FACTORY WORK....LOVED MY JOB LOVE BEING RETIRED...2 CHILDREN 4 GRANDSONS WHO MAKE MY HEART SMILE