Share your quitting journey

I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!

bonnie.s
7 16 135

One year smoke free today 

16 Comments
YoungAtHeart

tenor.gif

And here's your golden key to the 6% Club!

golden-key-12.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!

Giulia

You made it INDEED!  And it is like the BEST OF THE BEST of celebrations, that hard-won first year anniversary.  Well done Bonnie!  Never let it go.  Welcome to the /blogs/Giulia-blog/2017/06/18/elders-list-ao-december-7-2016?sr=search&searchId=bc488af2-dcf6-4719-9...‌.

1 Year Club5.jpg

indingrl

animated_1592502812828.gif WAY TO GO BONNIE.S - CONGRATS ONE YEAR NON SMOKER LIFE STYLE - GOOD JOB - YAHOOOOOOOOOOO

beazel

Congratulations on 1 YEAR!

Pin op Quitting smoking

Barbscloud

Congrats on 1 years smoke free.   That's a special milestone to celebrate.   Hope you have something special planned. 

Celebration GIFs | Tenor

Barb

Cousin-Itt

AWESOME   CONGRATULATIONS Bonnie on this fantastic milestone 1 year of smoke free living

I do hope you have something special planned for yourself as you deserve it

sweetplt

pastedImage_1.gifAnd Congratulations on 1 year of Freedom...Enjoy...bonnie.s ... You are doing it...so proud of YOU...YOU be proud too...you are choosing Life ... ~ Colleen 

Mike.n.Atlanta

Huzzah.jpg

pastedImage_4.png

Christine13

So AWESOME Bonnie!!  ONE YEAR OF FREEDOM!!!

Sootie

WOW!!!!!! BIG MILESTONE!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Jennifer-Quit

1year_zps453b20f9.gif

SimplySheri

bonnie.s

Thanks so much everyone.  This is an amazing feeling.  Never did I think I'd get it.

MarilynH

A super duper CONGRATULATIONS Bonnie on your fantastic fabulous beautiful glorious wonderful humongous ginormous magnificent amazing spectacular splendiferous stupendous awesome entrance into the precious 6 % Club Hip hip hooray on your 1 year milestone YAY for Smokefree living and YAY for each and every Day WON because LIFE really is Grand without a Cigarette in Hand.

6179d08adbde7edf72353f1ab6360437.jpg

green1611

BIG Congratulations...

The day to remember, the day to celebrate, the day of the life.

Welldone,

All the best for future smoke free journey !

Bonnie

Way to go, BONNIE!  You did it!  And like a dear friend of mine told me, the second year is easier than the first.  Celebrate but always remain vigilant.  Cheers!  

About the Author
I'm 43 and started smoking at age 16. A smoker of 27 years! Wow, that's a long time :( I've stopped multiple times in the past but ended up going back within a few months. This time I stopped cold turkey with lots of prayer. A spiritual quit. God is good!