cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

I'M STILL A NON SMOKER!

pojo
0 4 9

Hey everybody--I am so sorry that I have been incognito for so long-just super crazy busy and hardly ever get to log in anymore-I do however still check my emails so I know that several of my die hard friends in her have sent me messages.  Here's an update:  I AM STILL A NON SMOKER!  WOOHOO!  7/2/10 will be 6 months.  30 lbs heavier but who  cares-everyone says I was too thin anyways.  I went from a size 4 to a 10!  Holy crap-when's it gonna end-LOL!  A long time friend of mine (we have known each other since we was 12) just died from kidney cancer-he was only 51:(  Apparently kidney cancer if more prevalent in men and the number 1 risk factor is--guess what?  Yep--you got it--smoking!  Crap--is there any terrible terminal illness that ISN'T caused by cigarretes?  I am doing fine-have a little issue with my neck (caused by my crappy work area-turns out people are not meant to type all day holding their arms up and sitting crooked with their head turned )  I am seeing a physical therapist and a doctor that specializes in on the job injuries.  Hopefully, I will get better soon.  My yard is so overgrown-I feel like I'm in a Stephen King movie! LOL!  The weather in Western WA is still pretty crappy-but tomorrow it is supossed to be partly crappy and a chance of even crappier on Saturday and Sunday.  On the other hand-everything is beautiful in bloom-gorgeous pinks, reds, blues, purples, licas, whites-you name we grow it and the different shades of greens would amaze you.  There is nothing prettier than a beautiful sunny day in Washington State--and the air is good too!  Hope you all are doing well-keep in touch and I will try very hard not to be so neglectful!  Smooches-Poj

4 Comments